Enrollment Procedures

Phone: (562) 698-8121 Ext. 3030/3031

Fax: (562) 907-6400


Documentation Needed for Enrollment


In order to enroll, the following documentation is required:

  1. Transcripts: A copy of the student’s most recent transcript(s).
    1. Summer 9th grade enrollment: Please provide the last report card from the forwarding middle school.
  1. Withdrawal grades from most recent school, if student is enrolling during the school year.
  2. Immunization records: ALL Students must have all required immunizations.
  3. Residency verification documents: 
  • Provide copies of two of the following documents (dated within the past 60 days)*:
*We do not accept disconnect notices or mobile phone bills.

Utility Bill

Pay Stub

Escrow papers

Property taxes

Rental Agreement

Government Agency Correspondence

Voter Registration




If applicable, please provide the following documents:

  • Special Education documents: Special Education staff members will review documents prior to enrollment to ensure appropriate placement of the student.
    • IEP: Provide a copy of the most recent IEP.
    • Psychological report: Provide a copy of the most recent psychological report.
  • Section 504 Plan: Please provide a current copy of your child’s Section 504 Plan.
  • Language Assessment (CELDT)
  • Expulsion Documents: if currently expelled from a public school
  • Medical Orders: Please provide any current medical orders or other district medical forms upon enrollment and before the start of each school year or when there are changes.
  • Birth Certificate: 
    • If a student has been enrolled in another California public school, this is not required.
    • Please provide only for students enrolling from a private school, out of state, or out of the country.


*Please inform the Guidance Office staff if the registering student is in foster care.

**Any students entering from another country must have all documents translated into English.