Saturday school can be a great day! It provides workshops as a learning tool. Classes begin at 8:00 a.m. and end at 12:00 noon. Students are to report to the Attendance Office. We encourage students to arrive at least 10 minutes early.
Saturday school affords great opportunity for Cal Hi students to:
· Obtain tutoring; for example: labs in classes and improve poor grades
· Make-up missed assignments
· Receive tutoring for an up-coming test or project
· To make-up truant days or accumulated period cuts
· To make-up full day unexcused/excused absences
- The student is responsible for being prepared with their own schoolwork or material to read. (no newspapers or magazines)
- Cell phones must be turned off. Cell phones and other electronic devices may be confiscated if seen or heard. Students must attend for the entire 4 hour period in order to receive credit.
Note: IF SATURDAY SCHOOL IS ASSIGNED BY STAFF: FAILURE TO APPEAR MAY RESULT IN A POSSIBLE IN-HOUSE SUSPENSION.