Saturday school workshops are a learning tool. Classes begin at 8:00 a.m. and end at 12:00 noon. Students are to report to the Attendance Office. We encourage students to arrive at least 10 minutes early. Saturday school and Sunday school (optional) are great opportunities for Cal Hi students to:
· Obtain tutoring; for example: labs in classes/poor grades
· Make-up missed assignments
· Receive tutoring for an up-coming test or project
· To make-up truant days or accumulated period cuts
· To make-up full day unexcused/excused absences and or period truancies
- The student is responsible for being prepared with their own schoolwork or material to read. (no newspapers or magazines)
- Electronic devices are not allowed. Cell phones must be turned off or on vibrate. Cell phones and any electronic devices may be confiscated if seen or heard. Students must attend for the entire 4 hour period in order to receive credit.
Note: IF SATURDAY SCHOOL IS ASSIGNED BY STAFF: FAILURE TO APPEAR MAY RESULT IN A POSSIBLE IN-HOUSE SUSPENSION FOR DEFIANCE.