Welcome to the Business & Activities Home Page
Mrs. Shellie Jones, Assistant Principal of Business & Activities, ext. 3010
Mr. Alberto Flores, Activities Director, ext. 3312
Mrs. Karen Anderson, Administrative Assistant, ext. 3010
Mrs. Mimi Aguirre, ASB Bookkeeper, ext. 3016
Regular Office Hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Please note: We are closed on Fridays in the summertime.
*Financial transactions are accepted before school, nutrition and during lunch. Registers shut down after the lunch bell, at 1:16 p.m. for the daily deposit.
Transactions by cash, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Card only. NO American Express or checks accepted.
Student I.D. Cards:
Students will be issued a Free I.D. card and clip during Program Pick-Up. It is mandatory that you wear your I.D. card above the waist. Your ID card is required to conduct business in the Activities Office, check out books in the Library, attend dances, vote for Class Council Elections, ASB Elections, Homecoming Elections. If you lose your I.D. card you will need to purchase a replacement card for $5.00 in the Activities Office. Cal Hi Lanyards will be available in the Activities Office for $4.00 or $3.00 with ASB. Why purchase an ASB Card?ASB card is a valuable discount card! ASB stands for Associated Student Body. ASB funds are used to provide activities which benefit the entire student body, extra curricular groups, and athletic teams (i.e. officials, uniforms, transportation, etc.) The ASB Card entitles the student to the following benefits & discounts.
- Purchase your ASB card for $50.00 and save over $250 on the year's activities & events!
- Free admission to league sporting events, tickets range from $5.00-$8.00 per game. (excludes CIF games and some pre-season)
- Discounts at Dances, discounts range from $5.00 to $20.00 per ticket depending upon the dance.
- Yearbook discount $10.00 during pre order period.
- Seniors will be able to purchase additional graduation tickets with their ASB card! Amount will be determined at the end of the year.
We are now utilizing an on-line service to facilitate our student athlete clearance process. Completing the clearance process through www.athleticclearance.com will provide an easier, safer, and more efficient method to collect and secure the necessary information and items that are required by our school and district. The website offers a very good tutorial video that should answer all of your questions.
- After clearing online, you will need to bring in the following signed hardcopies:
- Printed Confirmation Page
- Signed Hold Harmless form
- Physical Card - This must have the doctors signature and stamp on the front of the card and a parents signature on the back.