Welcome to the Business & Activities Home Page
We are currently closed due to the COVID-19 situation that is taking place. Although we are not on campus, we are available through email to answer questions. Email addresses are available on the staff directory page of this website. Please allow 24 hours for a response.
Please note that some items are available for purchase through our online store.
Business & Activities Staff
Mrs. Shellie Jones, Assistant Principal of Business & Activities, ext. 3010
Mr. Alberto Flores, Activities Director, ext. 3312
Mrs. Karen Anderson, Administrative Assistant, ext. 3010
Mrs. Mimi Aguirre, ASB Bookkeeper, ext. 3016.
Regular Office Hours are 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (currently suspended until further notice)
Please note: We are closed on Fridays in the summertime.
*Financial transactions are accepted before school, nutrition and during lunch. Registers shut down after the lunch bell, at 1:16 p.m. for the daily deposit.
Transactions by cash, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Card only. NO American Express or checks accepted.
Student I.D. Cards:
Students will be issued a Free I.D. card and clip during Program Pick-Up. It is mandatory that you wear your I.D. card above the waist. Your ID card is required to conduct business in the Activities Office, check out books in the Library, attend dances, vote for Class Council Elections, ASB Elections, Homecoming Elections. If you lose your I.D. card you will need to purchase a replacement card for $5.00 in the Activities Office. Cal Hi Lanyards will be available in the Activities Office for $4.00 or $3.00 with ASB. Why purchase an ASB Card?ASB card is a valuable discount card! ASB stands for Associated Student Body. ASB funds are used to provide activities which benefit the entire student body, extra curricular groups, and athletic teams (i.e. officials, uniforms, transportation, etc.) The ASB Card entitles the student to the following benefits & discounts.
- Purchase your ASB card for $50.00 and save over $250 on the year's activities & events!
- Free admission to league sporting events, tickets range from $5.00-$8.00 per game. (excludes CIF games and some pre-season)
- Discounts at Dances, discounts range from $5.00 to $20.00 per ticket depending upon the dance.
- Yearbook discount $10.00 during pre order period.
- Seniors will be able to purchase additional graduation tickets with their ASB card! Amount will be determined at the end of the year.
We are now utilizing an on-line service to facilitate our student athlete clearance process. Completing the clearance process through www.athleticclearance.com will provide an easier, safer, and more efficient method to collect and secure the necessary information and items that are required by our school and district. The website offers a very good tutorial video that should answer all of your questions.
- 2020-2021 clearances are now open on www.athleticclearance.com. This year you need to upload the front and back of your physical card to the website and sign all paperwork with your first and last name, no initials will be accepted. Don't forget to complete the new COVID-19 paperwork that was recently added. We will not be collecting paperwork in the office. It is important to follow the above steps to insure your athletes clearance.
Insurance is required to participate in any sport. If you do not have insurance you may purchase a plan from Myers Steven Toohey online today.
See flyer below for detailed information
Campus Use Forms:
Are you planning an event, wishing to use our facilities, or requesting an event setup? Below are the links to get you started!
Please complete this form for all bulletin announcement requests. Requests must be 250 characters or less.
This form is the first step in requesting to use our facilities (gyms, stadium, pool, etc...) and is required for all off-campus/outside groups. As a part of this form, users will be required to submit valid insurance documentation.
This form is required by all groups requesting to use facilities on our campus. This is a request that will ultimately be placed on the calendar to advertise your event.
If you need assistance of any kind for your event (setup, breakdown, sound, breakdown, etc...) then you need to complete this form. This is the primary means for our custodial/support staff to be made aware of what you are requesting as a setup. Please be specific and include a picture/drawing of the setup if possible.